Monday 20 August 2012

Festival of Quilts - The Quilts

Yesterday I blogged about the Festival of Quilts and the hoard of fabric and sewing stuff I bought - I had to explain to a friends husband how much fabric I bought and the cost... he almost had a heart attack! (It is a bonus not having a husband to explain these things too!)

Today I thought I would share some of the gorgeous quilts I saw and liked.... Unfortunately I didn't note the names or makers of the quilts - I forgot!

So here are the quilts I really liked:


This is such a gorgeous quilt!


This quilt was made with just hexagons!


I love the colours and the optical illusion of this quilt!


Loads and loads of rectangles in blue!


So gorgeous!

Only a small handful of the quilts at the show, but a simply gorgeous selection don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment