Tuesday 28 August 2012

Not dreading September!

For the first time in 3 years I am looking forward to the Autumn!

Whilst running Funky Diva Designs I used to spend this time of year mentally preparing and buying in supplies for stock building.

The long haul for Christmas would be begin now - promoting, booking fairs and taking orders.

Every year I sat eyeballing September praying that I would get orders and that I would get those orders fulfilled!

2010 was a nightmare with snow preventing postal deliveries of supplies, 2011 was frantic with teaching and orders...

This year having shut Funky Diva to focus on teaching, I am breathing easy knowing that I no longer need to stress about those things!

Don't get me wrong, I have a frantic teaching schedule working in locations across the County right up to mid December. But the big difference is that I am not trying to juggle teaching, making and kids!

Once I pack up a class I am free to chill out with the boys until the prep for the next class is needed.

I will be introducing you to some fabulous hand crafted site for Christmas inspiration tho. So keep your eyes peeled for the blog posts and if you want to be included do drop me a line!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Hope your classes are super successful and well attended.

    ReplyDelete