Sunday 12 August 2012

Sunday Morning Reading 12.08.12

Good morning!

Last week was a frantic week of work, meetings and monsters!

I have put the TV on for the monsters and found some gorgeous blogs to explore, and as usual I have them here for you too!

The first is a fabulous riot of colour!


Kate's blog, Greedy for Colour is a fabulous blog. I love this blog because it is packed full of gorgeous images and ideas. There are so many cute bunnies that it makes me want to learn how to improve my knitting and crocheting skills!

The next one is written by an American in the UK:


This blog is full of fabric, quilts and life! The Sew Happy Geek is full of finished quilts and links to other quilters with projects to admire and drool over - perfect on a Sunday morning with a cuppa!

I hope you enjoy these 2 blogs - they are great fun and perfect for a Sunday morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment