Sunday 5 August 2012

Sunday Morning Reading

Sat in bed with my coffee and eggs on toast as a treat I thought I had better share some of the wonderful blogs I have found over the last couple of weeks. I am trying to find some energy after an amazing day in London with my boys - we have a day of Swallows and Amazons adventures to look forward to today!

So here are couple of quilting blogs to inspire you:

The first is from machine quilting teacher Angela Walters:


It is am lovely blog with an mixture of quilting, sewing and life posts. Angela is a talented quilter and her designs are amazing. She teaches classes on the craft website Craftsy, which is also a new find that I plan on using!

The second blog is Dining Room Empire from Cheryl Arkison:


Cheryl is one of the Authors of one my favourite books from the year, Sunday Morning Quilts. She is a scraps busting expert with amazing designs and fabulous quilts! Her blog is a mixture of life, quilts and scraps!

Hope you enjoy them. I am off ot pack a picnic for our adventures today - lashings of ginger beer all round!


No comments:

Post a Comment