Sunday 25 November 2012

Being Thankful

I know I am a few days late, but a virus that knocked me sideways last week meant I haven't been feeling very thankful!

As I come out of the haze of constant headaches I have been able to look around me...

I am thankful for my 3 precious boys. They are simply gorgeous, funny and full of life. They drive me nuts with the constant fighting, but they also make me laugh and fill my life with love and hugs!



I am thankful for my close network of friends, who are always there to listen and give me a hug. Without them my life would be much harder. I am thankful that they listen unconditionally to my worries and never judge me. I love them all so much!

I am thankful that I get to do what I love everyday. I get to teach something I am incredibly passionate about. I get to work with wonderful people to boost their confidence and give them new skills. I am thankful I can do that!

I am thankful that we have a warm, safe home and enough of everything we need. In a world where people are struggling to survive, I am thankful that we are together and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment