Sunday 4 November 2012

Feeling grey!

A couple of weeks ago I was going crazy for orange... I am still hankering after some orange in my stash, but a lack of funds and having to pay expenses for the courses I teach means I haven't managed to get there yet..

But I have been window shopping again, but this time for greys. After the post about the the greys in nature, I have been even more observant of the colour around whilst I drive around the county, so I have been hunting out grey in all it's glory:


The Sketch range of fabric is gorgeous, and this Charcoal from Fat Quarter Shop is full of texture!

 
 
I am working on a quilt for maxi at the moment - his fish one is too baby ish - and I love this range from Jay McCarroll. This is Boston in Midtown from the Center City range, which the Village Haberdashery have.


I love everything from Sweetwater, and this fantastic Tangled Thread is no exception! One of my new favourite online stores, Eclectic Maker has it luckily!

 
I do actually have this in my secret stash basket! It is Eyelet in Grey from Flea Market Legacy and it is fabulous! The wonderful Saints and Pinners have some in stock, so grab it fast!

As you can see I have yet another shopping list of fabrics.... just need to get paid or win the lottery first though!

No comments:

Post a Comment