Saturday 10 November 2012

Getting my Solids Fix

This week I have been commissioned for 5/6 classes and workshops at Prema Arts in Uley.  They range from a Mother and Daughter workshop for Mothers Day to a 5 week patchwork course.

Although the classes are in in the New Year I know they will be here quicker than I expect and I need items to show as examples of what we will be making....

Cue the fabulous Simply Solids online shop owned by Justine.

I have the wonderful bundle from M is for Make to play with and I wanted to mix it with some solid grey.


Kona Solids are my solid of choice. I love Kona solids because the colours are fabulous and they feel so soft!

Justine has a growing choice of colours to choose from and 2 shades of grey. The Kona colour chart is a really useful tool to narrow down your colour choices, but I wanted to test them out next to the bundle, so I ordered a metre each of Ash and Charcoal.

 


The fabulous Justine sorted out the order and it arrived really quickly. The packing was gorgeous and there is even a square of another colour so I can have a look at another Kona solid.

Sign up for the Simply Solids newsletter and you get news about the shop and codes to use when you are stocking up on your solids - I may have ordered a huge parcel of oranges and browns this afternoon using this months code....

I'll keep you updated with the progress of the plans for the quilting classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment