Saturday 24 November 2012

Weekend Sales

This weekend is a mega sale weekend in the States - I watched a really disturbing video of shoppers in in the US beating each other up trying to get to phones....

For quilters and fabric addicts it is a brilliant weekend to go shopping!

This morning I found some great sales that will last until Monday evening:


The wonderful Fabricworm have a fabulous 30% off their sale section, and their sale section has some amazing fabric!

There is some amazing fabric in this section and with the 30% off it all becomes even more appealing!

I really want the Chicopee, some Amy butler and Monaluna if you fancy treating me...







It's not just fabric shops that are having a sale, Craftsy is offering classes at a huge reduction:


It is a great way to try out a class, I have 5 classes on the go from the fabulous Leah Day, Angela Walters and Elizabeth Hartman. It is like having them in my studio talking me through the work I am doing, which is a bargain at $19.99!

I know these sales are across the pond, but there are some bargains here too...




M is for make has a fabulous sale on! A whooping 20% off everything using the code 'BlackFriday' after the paypal checkout. I have to say I took advantage of it and bought some Liberty fabrics that I have been swooning over for ages....

The fabulous Justine from Simply Solids has a sale too!


Use the code 'turkey' and you get 15% off everything... I am slowly building a stock of Kona solids so I might just have to add to it this weekend....

Go look, you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment