It has been wonderful to see the finished quilts, the goals completed and read the stories of so many amazing bloggers.
It has made me think about my year.... and I have had to think long and hard..
|Finished June 2012|
2012 was a year of change because:
- I realised I can teach - I am good at it - and more the point I realised I can teach sewing!
- I changed my whole business plan with the help of my fabulous business coach Gail Gibson and gorgeous friend Liz. With their support and encouragement I am not living my dream...
- I stood up for my children and said no more. The change has made my boys lives happier and more secure.
|After school club sewing group|
- I learnt that although I feel like a burden to the people around me sometimes because I reply on them to listen to worries, I am not a burden. My friends love me and will drop everything to help me even when I have fallen in the road and broken 3 ribs in the rain...
- I have learnt that it is OK to be a size 16, and I should stop hiding in clothes that are too baggy - I have curves and they are lovely!
- I have learnt that I can do anything I set my mind to!
- I have learnt that a tidy house doesn't equal happy children - hence the fact my house is a tip and my boys are happy!
I have started thinking about 2013 and what I would like to achieve, but I know whatever happens my boys and I will have an adventure and loads of fun!
I hope you have a very Happy New Year!