Monday 7 January 2013

Talking Colours.... Green

As part of my investigation into colour I thought I would start a series of posts highlighting the gorgeous fabrics from UK shops in various colours..

The first colour is green, as you know from Fridays post I have just received a huge bundle of green solids...

First there are some yummy Birdie Spokes from M is for Make:


 
 
I have recently started buying Sketch by Timeless Treasures - they are really good as blenders - and this Spring from Backstitch looks yummy too!
 
 
 
 
A few weeks ago I bought some of this fabric from the States - I couldn't wait for it to get here - but The Village Haberdashery are expecting it soon, so you can pre-order it... it is yummy! It is called Bike Path in Chartreuse and reminds me of wobbly bike rides as a child....
 
 
 
 
I love a bit of Amy Butler and The Eclectic Maker have a this Cameo Pressed Flowers that looks lush!
 
 
 
Some lovely greens out there.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment