Friday 3 May 2013

Patchwork at Prema


If you visit my blog regularly you will know I am a fabric pusher... I love to spread my addiction to fabric and my passion for quilting!

The more people I can infect with enthusiasm for fabric and creating patchwork the better!

You will also know that I teach basic sewing skills, patchwork, bag making... basically anything sewing!

On the 13th May I am taking my classes down to Prema Arts in Uley, Gloucestershire for another 6 week course of patchworking fun.

I will be teaching cutting and piecing skills, how to develop gorgeous designs using half square triangles and how to machine quilt!

It is a course aimed at giving you the skills to make your own quilts at home, you are free to decide on the design and work at your own pace to complete a piece of work over the six week course.



The last class was great fun, with some amazing pieces of work being created. So if you have an interest in quilting and you are in the Stroud, Tetbury and Durseley areas come along!

You can book your place now by phoning the Arts Centre: 01453 860703

No comments:

Post a Comment