Monday 3 June 2013

Goals for June!

Part of me is in complete denial that it is June already!

But is here and we are 3 days in!

So goals for June...


  • My first pattern is with the testers right now... it is nerve wracking, but very exciting. So big goal is to get the pattern ready for sale by the end of the month in my new Etsy shop.

  • I have 3 quilts that I signed up to the FAL Q2 and the time has flown by again. Maxi's curvy quilt is 3/4 done, so will be finished this week. I aim to finish the other 2 by the deadline...

  • Speaking of finishes, I want to donate the Scrappy Trip Along to the new school den along with the bright small one I started a couple of weeks ago. It needs to be done soon for the school reading den opening soon.


It is a short list, but full of focused sewing!

Hoping the glorious sunshine stays around this month!



Linking up with Let's Get Acquainted over at Life's Rich Pattern.


Plum and June

5 comments:

  1. Love the square spiral quilting - it looks great. Good luck with getting everything done this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Scrappy Trip, nice choice of colors, it would brighten any room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great addition to the Reading Den! I'm off to look around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the pattern and the new etsy store :) I love your scrappy tripalong and I'm sure the school den will too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loe the colours in the scrappy. And the quilting - I couldn't work out what Adrianne meant by square spiral so I had to go back and have a closer look - actually a perfect description.

    ReplyDelete