Saturday 8 June 2013

Taking a New Class

As you know I love Craftsy classes!

I have signed up to quite a few, all different aspects of quilting!

Over the weekend I signed up for Pattern Free Quilting with Joe Cunningham.





I have watched Joe's class through and it is really great!

Joe has a really relaxed manner and a sense of humour that comes across throughout the class. I love seeing how he put together his designs and the thought process that goes into his designs. He teaches lots of different techniques and chats about his personal inspiration.

I can't wait to try out some of the techniques soon!

The advantage of taking a class with Craftsy is that I can dip in and out of classes when I have 5 minutes spare and pick an choose which bits of the class I want to watch. There is a great online community there too, which is full of information about quilting and inspiration from other quilters! Perfect for time poor quilters like me!



1 comment:

  1. I have a serious Craftsy addiction. I hadn't heard of this one, though. I want to take Jacquie Gehring's improv quilting class sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete