Thursday 5 September 2013

Summers Gone!

We have reached September!

In England the trees are starting to change and the weather is getting cooler, school are back and mothers and father up and down the country are sighing with relief!

My 3 gorgeous boys all went off to school with wonderful smiles on their faces.


This is them all looking tidy and sensible! They have all grown so much this last year!


This is probably a more true to life photo...

The summer has been filled with loads of adventures from Westonbirt Arboretum to the beach in Dorset.

Climbing trees and mushrooms!

Hunting down Gromits in Bristol
 
The beautiful Lulworth Cove in Dorset

I haven't taught over the summer apart from a couple of evenings one-to-one lessons.

I started my City and Guilds, which has pushed my skills to the limit so far, but I am enjoying working my way through the exercises and seeing the portfolio grow! Tim has been very sort though I am looking forward to making more progress now term has started!

Drawing from secondary sources.

The Anything Goes Quilting Bee ended last month... which made me sad, but I loved every month getting a parcel of fabrics and returning a complete block. My bookcase quilt is starting to come together.... more on that soon!


It was a packed out 6/7 weeks and I loved having time with the boys, but I am itching to get back to work (small problem of no money too!).

It all kicks off next week with classes in Gloucester, and then 4 days teaching a week in October!

Hope you had a lovely summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment