Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Shopping #6

Today is a day for sitting inside under quilts and watching movies... on the other hand with 3 boys playing rugby, we have spent the morning getting cold and wet...

At the moment they are drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream whilst waiting for the bath to run - there is more mud in the house than on the pitch!

So fabric window shopping is in order to lift my flagging spirits!

First up is the lovely Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille:


It is a collection of pretty pinks, greens and red that make me smile! I love the mix of colours and the delicate flower designs. It would make a wonderful quilt for a little (big) girl.

You can find it at:

The Quilt Room
Honeybee Cloths
Fat Quarter Shop

Another new collection that I adore is Secret Garden by Nel Whatmore.


I adore Nel's fabric and I have used her last collection in a few smaller quilt pieces and a quilt in progress. This collection is full or gorgeous purples, greys and lilacs. So need to get it  my life!

The Cotton Patch
Eclectic Maker
Hawthorne Threads

Continuing the pink and floral theme this week, I love Petal by Tanya Whelan:


I have a few scraps of Tanya's previous fabrics that I have stashed for a while waiting for a plan. Her ginghams are my favourite ginghams ever! Plus this spots look really yummy!

You can get some Petal from:

The Cotton Patch
Quilters Haven
Fat Quarter Shop

I hope you like today's fabric shopping. They are so pretty and delicate, perfect for making into quilts to snuggle under this autumn.







No comments:

Post a Comment