Tuesday 4 March 2014

Oilcloth Bag Making

I am bringing my most popular workshop to Tetbury in June - Oilcloth Bag Making!

I have taught this workshop 3 times and each time there has been a waiting list of people who want to join the course.

At the weekend I taught he workshop at Prema Arts in Uley, Gloucestershire:


This is my favourite teaching space. Just look at all that space and huge windows with lots of natural light!

I but the oilcloth needed for the course. I try to pick a variety of spots, owls and camper vans.


It was a fun day!

The workshop involves:

Learn to sew oilcloth.
Sewing a zippered internal pocket.
Learn how to box the bag corners.

At the end of the day everyone leaves with a gorgeous new bag!




It is a wonderful way to learn how to use oilcloth!

The next 2 dates for this workshop are:

Saturday 14 June 2014 in Tetbury, Gloucestershire. Email me for more information.

Sunday 13 July 2014 at Prema Arts, Uley. Email Prema for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment