Sunday 27 April 2014

New Classes - Malmesbury

Last week I had an exciting meeting at Dolly Bobbins, Malmesbury!



Dolly Bobbins is a gorgeous yarn and craft shop, with a great space for teaching! The lovely owner Tracey contacted me after a student had recommended me as a sewing teaching.

Luckily Tracey liked my ideas for classes and my totally obvious fabric addiction and we agreed some classes for May, which I thought I would share with you!



Monday 12th and Monday 19th May - Hand Turn Applique Class
10am until 12pm
£30.00 including all materials.

During this two week we will be learning how to create an applique design and make a mug rug - perfect for your cup of tea and a slice of cake!




Sunday 25th May - Beginners Patchwork Cushion
10am until 4pm
£45.00 including materials and equipment.

This class is designed to give you the skills needed to make a quilt. We will be learning how to cut, piece and quilt a gorgeous patchwork block, which we will turn into a fabulous 16" cushion cover.

If you want to come along to either of these course please email Dolly Bobbins.

Looking forward to teaching in Malmesbury and spreading fabric addiction into Wiltshire!


No comments:

Post a Comment